Thursday, October 27, 2011

Library Love

I hate the new LINKcat. If you are local, you know what I mean. However, I love our library. I have been there every day this week to pick up holds, which of course leads to browsing, which leads to walking out with more than I planned.

Life is kind of like a good library. You make some definite choices (like putting a particular book on hold) and then you may or may not follow through (just because you checked the book out doesn't mean you'll read it). Browsing the library is kind of like browsing through life. You keep your eyes open for interesting things pause occasionally, and sometimes change directions.

Just as you can find info about ANYTHING in a library, in real life, you can find info and a real live person who might be able to share what they know.

HourSchool is exactly that--peer-led, social-driven learning.

There was more Hinkypunk making (pictures coming).

Swimming

Meetings

Movie

Books

Evie made dinner.

I joined Pinterest.

To paraphrase Forrest Gump, "Life is like a giant library, you never know what you're going to find." Thank goodness!

No comments: