Saturday, August 25, 2007

Whirlwind




I can't believe how fast this week has gone and how busy we have been! It has been raining and raining and raining. Farmers are losing crops, people are losing homes and lives. It has been a devastating week for many. We are fine with only a little trickle of water in our basement.

Evie and I have been organizing rooms of the house and doing lots of reading and projects. I got Mark Kistler's Draw Squad from the library on the recommendation of Lissa over at The Lilting House. Wow! Lots of fun. We also made books using supplies a friend gave us from a bookmaking workshop she took.

I am bad at these "summary" posts because it all just whips by!

We are getting lots of media attention for the other blog and will be in two local newspapers next week (I will post links to the article.) We are also mentioned on the 100 Mile Diet website--way cool! We will also have a booth at the Food For Thought Festival on September 15th. It is a GREAT day of events, if you live nearby come on over!

I will try to post more often next week! Yikes!

No comments: