Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Walking Tall



Evie got her new stilt extensions installed by Scott this morning. The stilts put her three feet up in the air - she is really tall! She will walk in her first parade this Friday, I will definitely post pictures of that!






We went letterboxing today in our local botanical gardens. The roses were spectacular! Every day seems full and every night I am so grateful. I found the following quote and I am going to try to be better at it:
"Locomotion should be slow, the slower the better; and should be often interrupted by leisurely halts to sit on vantage points and stop at question marks." Carl O. Sauer, "Land and Life" Isn't that what unschooling is all about?

A potluck tonight, I am looking forward to fellowship if it doesn't rain.

A day well lived!

No comments: