Saturday, June 10, 2006

Keep on keeping on

We stayed up really late on Tuesday night to watch Jupiter through our telescope on the back porch. We are planning a trip to Disney World in February and a trip to DC in October so I have been making lots of flight reservations. We are so lucky to be able to just up and leave when a good fare comes our way.

This was the last week of school for kids around here. There have been parties and ceremonies at every turn. I want to make sure I help Evie cultivate her non-neighborhood friendships this summer and don't just rely on her "close in proximity" playmates. Our new pool opens on Monday--hurray!

I am just full of random thoughts right now, I will probably post again later when I actually have something intelligent to say--I am also still sick--blah!

Days and days running together, all of them well lived!

No comments: