Thursday, April 20, 2006

Indoors? What is that?

We left the house at 9:30 this morning and biked to meet our 4H group to pick up trash for Earth Day A TON of people showed up and I was so impressed with all the work everyone did. The number of cigarette butts was disgusting and discouraging. We then went on to a park and had a picnic with friends then biked some more to meet more friends at park day. I am not sure what all Evie played and did, as usual the parents sat around and laughed our heads off! We then biked home and got a new helmet for Evie en route. We have a potluck scheduled for outdoors tomorrow so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

I got two new phones off our local Freecycle list today to replace our two that went kaplooey this week. I am working a long hard day tomorrow and the weekend is full.

A day well lived outside!

No comments: