Thursday, May 26, 2011

A glimpse (JAL)

We can't seem to remember to blog much these days. Following are some pics of what we have been up to. Evie is sewing like a madwoman. She followed a pattern for the first time this week and loved it. The skirt and pants are the two patterns she made this week. She is just starting a MUCH more ambitious dress pattern.





Work is picking up. I am relaxing about it a bit more this year. Evie snapped some funny pictures of Scott and I making dough at our commercial kitchen last night. We have a wildly busy weekend coming up and a freeze warning--better cover my baby tomatoes.

Scott is building three more pairs of stilts, private clients I think, not a circus this time.

Evie is at Aikido as much as possible.

Carry on.

1 comment:

tiff said...

I HEART you guys!

I love that second photo of you and scott...so happy and in love...sweet!

Of course Evie always brings a smile to my face when she is busily doing a project and then POSING after...CUTE!

Good luck with your busy weekend!!!!