Saturday, June 26, 2010

Connections

I talked to a farmers market vendor today about an EZ Up tent frame she has for sale. I knew this because she and my dad do farm inspection stogether. She invited Evie to come along next time.

While Evie was at Aikido I ran across a garage sale where I found a transliteration and translation of the Egyptian Book of the Dead. Evie was just asking about that very thing. It is like a hieroglyphic decoder ring!

Our good friend Megan Kress was the race director for the first ever Dragon Boat festival in Madison (she is the one with the bull horn at the start of this clip). We saw TONS of people we knew, including the senior sensei from Evie's dojo, a woman Evie very much admires.

Everything is connected.

Watch the clip of the Dragon Boat festival (sorry about the commercial). It was very moving, very cool and very fun.

No comments: