Saturday, June 26, 2010

Anyone seen my week?

Since last I wrote, there has been a big log rolling tournament. The Midwest Log Rolling Championship is a benefit for the Huntington's Disease Society of America. Evie's coach, Shana Martin, is president of the WI chapter, her mother has HD. Shana is an unbelievable role model and we are so lucky that she is a part of all of our lives. Evie won her division.

Went to an AWESOME solstice party last Sunday, complete with delicious food, fire, crafts, singing and henna tattoos.

The week flew by with activities, planning, phone calls and attempts to find balance in our life--not happenin' at this time.

Scott is headed to CO to pick up our oven!!!!! Calls are coming in from our ad in Edible Madison (this is a FB link, their real website is coming soon--I will blog that for you non FBers later!).

Evie is off to circus camp this week, we are going to the Capital Lakes DragonFest today, maybe a movie tomorrow (I love free passes!)

I want to get back to blogging about what I like to talk about--family, what our days look like, living in a deliberate way etc.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Funny. I've been trying to find balance in our lives, too. Not happenin' here either.....

So exciting that you're getting the oven!

Stephanie said...

Bizzy, bizzy!

Congrats to Evie on winning the division! (But really, we knew she would, right? :) I mean-- it's Evie.

Have so much fun at the festival!!