Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Been a few days

Years ago I used to keep a running list of the things we had done during the day--mostly so I could answer the question, "where did all the the time go?" I wish I had done so the last few days, the list would look something like this:

peel apples
make 8 apple crisps
potluck
Harry Potter play rehearsal
bike ride
archery
stream monitoring
Little Women the Musical (not good)
chicken feast (that is FOR the chickens, not OF the chickens)
email
good news
bad news
a little work
novels
body surfing on the bed
games
cooking

I am sure I am forgetting lots of things. Today there will be swimming and giggling, tomorrow we are going to dig a BIG hole with our 4H group. Some plans are going to change for the weekend. Friends come first.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Sounds like a fun life! We were supposed to go to Little Women tomorrow but we are all sick. Maybe that's a blessing. Too bad. Our list would look like: coughing, coughing, sneezing, laying around, reading, fighting (the boys, of course!), coughing, crying, coughing....you get the idea.