Monday, June 26, 2006

Crafty itch

I love to sew. I am not tremendously good at it but I love it. About 2 years ago I got two huge rubbermaid containers full of fabric off of
Madisonfreecycle
I have been making dresses for Evie, I made a quilted french press cozy after seeing one on someone else's blog. This weekend I went to a vintage clothing event at a local thrift shop and got the dress of my dreams. Scott says that on me, it is the dress of his dreams too! LOL! Anyway, I want to make more fabric things. A friend introduced me to Japanese fabric art (the actual name escapes me). I have all this great old fabric just screaming to be used. Please let me know if any of you have some ideas! I decided to post pictures of some of the dresses I have made for Evie. I am completely inspired by and devoted to SouleMama's blog, yikes is she talented.

No comments: