Saturday, April 01, 2006

Exhaustion

I have actually had no time to go for a 30 minute run for the last two days! Yesterday I had two cleaning jobs and then came home to cook like crazy for a catering job I have this weekend. My parents had Evie all day, they cleaned the garage and took a nap! What a life! They took us out to dinner and came back to our place for ice cream.

Today we had catering shenanigans, Evie had her last trapeze class (she walked from the car on her stilts), we bought Evie a new bike with gears (hurrah!), I co-led a church service and now Evie has two friends here for a sleepover.

I am slowly rebuilding my computer and madly keeping up with my eBay auctions. Evie read three books today and she and I finished another Boxcar Children mystery together. I see her getting more and more confident and competent in her reading every day and I keep saying to myself, "What a miracle this all is!"

I hear Cirque du Soleil music in the background so that usually means the girls are settling in for the night. I will probably stay up to tuck them all in when they are ready. The catering job ends tomorrow, maybe I will get a run in--oh yeah, I have to clean my house too!

A crazy, productive, crazy, exciting day well lived!

No comments: