Sunday, April 30, 2006

And then there were three

At about 3:00 this afternoon Evie came crying to me to say that she was having lots of fun but was tired of playing and she wanted me help to get everyone out of here. It was easily accomplished with little fuss. We played Barbies, talked with our FABULOUS new neighbor and watched a Magic School Bus.

Evie pulled out her other front tooth, we ate homemade paella (yummy) and watched yet another really, really good Barbie movie. I know some of you must be saying, "What? A good Barbie movie? Isn't that some kind of oxymoron?" Mattel must have hired one heck of a consultant because all of the Barbie movies are engaging, full of powerful girls doing amazing things. The Fairytopia series doesn't even have a prince as a prize! LOL! Today we watched Mermaidia. It was highly enjoyable.

Off to read the Boxcar books now. I am glad I didn't interfere with Evie's socializing this weekend and now I am glad she is wanting to be with just us again.

A day well lived!

No comments: