Monday, May 09, 2011

Busy weekend (EML)

This weekend we all did a lot, Friday and Saturday we went to the WPA conference in Oshkosh. and a potluck which I brought a cake to, everyone liked it, it was chocolate. Yesterday I went to a seminar with Mary Heiny Sensei, she is a 6th dan ( 6th degree black belt) about an inch or two taller than me, and VERY nice. After that we went and had a picnic at a secret park right in the middle of town for Mother's day and Michael's was giving away free sundaes for moms. So we all got one, even those of us who are not moms. The flavor of the day was chocolate chocolate chip, it was very good!

Then today I slept in, while Mama and Daddy made pizza dough, then we played a math game where the goal was to get to 100 first, but the first game I won with 1026 (and no I do not mean 126) the second I got 77.255 and Mama got -96.725 so if we were also playing to -100 she could have won, and the third game I won in one play where I went from -58 to 113.8 at one time. After that I made biscuits for an afternoon snack and we had lunch. All in all a pretty busy weekend.

4 comments:

mk said...

Evie- Very fun to read a post from you. I hope to read more!!

tiff said...

I like to see your writing Evie. You have a great sense of humor throughout! Love the sleeping in part while your mama & daddy make dough! :)

Stephanie said...

I love the biscuits part! :) And the math game fun. :) (It sounds interesting, going from -50 to the win!)

denise said...

I thought it was all posted in code. But others seemed to be able to read it. All I see is wingdings. Now I'm curious - I'll try to convert that font and read it! :)