Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Celebrate

Here
There

Everywhere


It has been a heck of a year. A lot of good, some very bad. We have an opportunity for real rest now. We are a month into that opportunity and I haven't quite "gotten it" yet. This weekend was a start. We had a fun Christmas Chemistry lecture, an amazing choir concert that we never miss, St. Nicholas day and a warm, lovely 1st Christmas at my parents' place. Rest, silliness, good food, genuine presents and great conversation were all there. I am off to practice resting some more now.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

This entire post made me smile, especially that hugging of the sewing machine (I think it was a sewing machine). And I want to eat at that table, delicious!

Cap'n Franko said...

Rest is good! Have a swell holiday season.

Jodi said...

Oh, where is the "there"? I wanna be in that place!