Monday, November 09, 2009

Secrets

I am dying to post photos of some of the holiday presents I am working on but many of the people for whom they are being made read this blog! Let's just say that there is a lot of experimentation going on. I do love re-purposing things!



Here is Evie recording stories for some story CDs that are happening for gifts.

We have lots of friends dealing with horrible health issues. We are feeling grateful that we have had a few sniffles and an occasional splinter and that is all.

Tomorrow will include two extra kids. I am not sure I have ever spent an entire day with a six year old boy--wish me luck! LOL!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm loling, too. :)

I can never resist putting our projects up! I can justify it by saying, "Well, they don't know who it's for!!!"
:)