Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Esto es grande!

[blogaward.jpg]
Thanks to Carolyn over at Wahoo Winklers! My very first blog award after three years at this game! I was just joking with a friend today that nobody reads but I keep bloggin' for me. Glad to know someone is reading!

About the award : This award is given to a blog that invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Pass the award to 3 folks who make up part of your extended blogging family.

Interestingly the award seems to have last made its round through geneaology bloggers. Well we life-learners are one big family too! (Actually, it turns out Carolyn is friends with my SIL, so we really are practically related!)

I happily bestow this award on Stephanie at Ordinary Life Magic, Tiff at The Holt Clan, and Dawn at By Sun and Candlelight. Ooo, I can't resist just one more, the Shapiro-Haskett family at Smells Like Nag Champa.

Thanks to everyone who reads here and makes our real-life family life richer.

1 comment:

tiff said...

Thanks Jen...I am an avid reader...as we like to keep up with your life...it is one we often drool over! (in a good way!!!!)

Love YA!