Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Packed Day

Whew! We really packed this day! It was great fun AND I am sure we will sleep like logs!

Evie and I each swam a half mile today at the pool--that is 18 laps, 36 lengths--that is a lot of swimming.

Evie went on a trail ride at horseback riding.



I canned 10 pints of salsa made from the gleanings of our garden.




Then we started to "spookify" the house. The picture was taken before the bats were up but you get the idea.

We have our Outside the Box challenge group tomorrow, check back for pictures. These are busy, creative days, I am often stunned at how much we learn and the connections we make each and every day.

1 comment:

denise said...

Sounds like another busy day! :)

I have been canning a lot too - last of the salsa and tomatoes, as well as more apples and pumkin stuff -- today, apple pumpkin butter. It is exhausting but well worth it!

I bet riding is spectacular this time of year.