Thursday, March 06, 2008

Inventions







As an only child Evie spends most of her time with me. She spends some time alone but we like each other so we are usually together. Recently she has begun to disappear for a period of time and when we come together again she has been inventing something interesting. The top picture is a new gerbil carrier/toy with two levels, the bottom photos are of our rope and ice climbing adventures at the snow piles across from our house. I went upstairs a few nights ago and Evie informed me that her dollhouse family was moving to Korea for two years and she had invented a few things to keep their house running smoothly while they were away. My favorite invention was a watering system for their garden which included horses, a spring from a ball point pen and post putty! I love how she plans, thinks and problem solves--it is cool to watch!

No comments: