Friday, May 19, 2006

We don't want to come home!!!

I am posting from gorgeous Prestwick, Scotland. We are a block from the Irish Sea and can walk around the whole main part of the town in 40 minutes. We have had an incredible trip and I can't wait to get home and start getting pictures on the blog. None of us really want to go home, although we miss friends and kitties. The whole trip has really made me realize, more than ever, what a big world we live in and how travelling in it and experiencing life in all sorts of circumstances is truly the best "education" of all. I am embarrassed at how important the US thinks it is in the world and I was so pleased when people pegged us as Canadian time and time again. The US does have a lot of money and resources and power. It is still only one country in a bigger world. I want to circle the world with my amazing family, do good things and meet as many of you as I can.

An absolutely fantastic weeks well lived!

I will write again, and a lot, in a few days, please come back!

No comments: